CSE Industrial Electrical Distributors Ltd stock and supply a wide choice of ABB drives and Danfoss drives to suit many industrial and HVAC applications. To compliment the supply of drives and motors we also source and supply a wide range of 2YSLCY-J VFD cables, making us your one stop shop for your next install!
Motor control drives can be used in pump, fan and constant torque applications, which are designed to save energy, maximise efficiency and reduce costs.
Available from 0.75kW to 90kW rated at IP20 up to IP55.
VFD cables are suitable for use as a power, control and connecting cable for drive systems with frequency converter technology. VFD cables are widely used across many industry sectors such as harbours, ports, mines, power plants, automotive and food, ventilation and air conditioning Installations.
Special features of the cable are:
- Enables trouble-free operation of frequency converters through optimum EMC compliant shielding
- Largely resistant to acids, bases and specified types of oil
- Low capacitance enables longer cable lengths between motor and frequency converter
- Maximum permanent current carrying capacity at 30 °C ambient temperature
- Black version (2YSLCYK-J): UV-resistant, cold flexible, outdoor and direct burial use PVC outer jacket
The cables compliment the full range of ABB and Danfoss Inverter Drives stocked at our warehouses in Wooburn Green and Southampton. Click VFD motor and power cable for a full list of the cable types we can supply.
Feel free to call us on 01628 529448 or email [email protected] for any enquiries.